Our skilled dentist uses a soft tissue dental laser to complete your treatments more quickly, comfortably and effectively. We have chosen to use a soft tissue dental laser in order to ensure that your treatment is precisely tailored to your needs and will provide excellent results for your oral health and smile. We invite you to call Taylor Dentistry today to learn more about laser dentistry in Phoenix, Arizona, and to schedule an appointment with Dr. Russell Taylor.
Lasers can be used in a broad range of dental treatments, including:
- Gum disease treatments (to remove bacteria and infected tissue)
- Removing decayed or damaged tissues
- Treating cold or canker sores
- Hardening dental fillings
- Recontouring the gum line
When you visit our office, our dentist will examine your mouth to determine if a laser dental treatment is the right option for you. In the majority of cases, a dental laser will be an excellent option for providing treatment and helping you regain your oral health.
There are many benefits to laser dentistry, including:
- A more precise treatment, with no effect on nearby tissues
- Reduced treatment time
- Reduced recovery time following your procedure
- Increased comfort – in many cases no anesthetic is necessary
- Decreased risk of infection following treatment
- Minimized bleeding during treatment
For more information about laser dentistry and our soft tissue dental laser, and to schedule a consultation with our dentist, please contact our office today.